A full stack developer is a web developer or engineer who works with both the front and back ends of a website or application—meaning they can tackle projects that involve databases, building user-facing websites, or even work with clients during the planning phase of projects.
In addition to mastering HTML and CSS, he/she also knows how to:
- Program a server (like using Node.js)
- Program a database (like using MongoDB)
- HTML DOM
PHP ASP C++ C# Java Python
- PaaS (Azure and Heroku)
- Code reuse. Shared libraries, templates, and models.
- Good tutorials. Easy to learn.
- No compilation!!! Faster development.
- Great distribution: npm.
- GitHub repository. Git workflow.